The Tourism Product Development Company Ltd. (TPDCo.) is seeking to identify a qualified, motivated and results-oriented professional to fill the following position:
Client Relations Representative – Kingston
Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the Client Relations Representative will support the company in building and maintaining good customer service relations through quality interactions.
- Maintains up-to-date records of outgoing calls.
- Provides related information to customers.
- Provides telephone operations to the company.
- Refers customers to appropriate source for information.
- Collaborates with the other members of the Unit to ensure consistency, accuracy and currency of information.
- Keeps abreast of trends in the tourism industry and the evolving customer expectations.
- Maintains a database and prepares a report of customer communication.
- Acts on customers’ feedback to ensure satisfaction and to exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a record of Courier services used
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned.
- Proficient in telephone operating systems
- Good knowledge of telephone techniques
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Working knowledge of customer service techniques
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Effective listening skills
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Four (4) CXC/GCE O’Level passes including Mathematics and English Language
- Training in Customer Service
- Three (3) years’ experience in customer service practices
“Any equivalent Combination of Qualifications and Experience”
Applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com to the attention of The Executive Human Resource Manager no later than 4 p.m. on Friday, March 24, 2023.
We thank all respondents, but only shortlisted persons will be contacted.